Construction Bookkeeping is a space for construction bookkeepers, accountants, and builders to learn, share, and grow their knowledge of construction finance to improve their work and life. Our team of construction professionals publish quality content, research, and videos which educate and inspire discussion and debate.
We have several core values:
- Transparency over Perfection: We encourage debate and discussion.
- Community over Authority: Learn from others.
- Humanity over Everything: We’re all human.
When it comes to content creation, we have several guiding principles:
- We’re community-first/focused: this is an encouraging and safe space for everyone of all backgrounds and experience levels.
- Experienced construction bookkeepers, accountants, builders, and professionals write and edit all of our articles.
- We thoroughly research, vet, and update our content to ensure the highest quality.
- We deliver actionable insights as well as mental models and best practices.